Steam preservation layout ideas

Has anyone modelled or come across a layout based on one of the UK steam preservation society lines etc?

I'm currently modelling Bewdley on the SVR in "00" gauge. I'm still just coming out of the planning stage though, currently the layout will be 32 by 12 ft!
The great advantage of modelling a preserved location is the use of legitimate modellers license. For example name another location which is Great Western country junction which can quite legitimately have four Class 50's ,all the preserved Deltics and steam from every region pass through it?!?
I have seen a model of Ropley, and there is a superb model of Alton on the exhibition circuit, but done in the 1950's/early sixties, again this must be over 45ft in length. Cheers
Duncan