Stephensons Rocket Coach buffers?

Does anyone have any or know who would most probably stock some?

Thanks

Steve

ps. if I find some and anyone else is looking, I will let you know.

Reply to
mindesign

"mindesign" wrote

A bit more info might have been useful? Are these for Hornby, if so for OO-scale or 3½" gauge coaches, or just for some you are building?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

apols

OO gauge times despatch etc.

forgot there was a 3.5 inch out there in the live steam world .... or was, once.

Reply to
mindesign

I know of an auction where there's a complete set up for grabs...

Reply to
Adrian B