Craig and Mertonford

Hi would anyone have a scanned copy of RM or MRN articles from the 50s and

60s of this layout. Im not sure if there are copyright issues. Id be happy to buy any back issues if necessary. Thanks in advance
Reply to
Ian & Joc Byrd

There where quiet a lot and two editions of the book Not sure but the second book might have been wild swan and not PECO.

Reply to
Trev

Are these for your personal use? Don't have a scanner but I've just bought a digicam, could photograph them and email, or photocopy. But could you provide the issue dates to save me searching? I have a lot of MRNs and many RMs for the period.

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes