Track

Folks, From Broken Hill Prop. Handbook on Steel Shapes of 1962: Aust Std. 107 lb. rail was 6.1875" high, = 157mm = 2.1mm in 1:76 scale. Aust Std. 94lb. was

5.625", 143mm, 1.88mm: Brit. Std. 85lb.5.4375", 138mm, 1.8mm: Brit. Std. 70 lb. 4.875", 124mm, 1.6mm. Rail heights in 1:76 scale are given to one place of decimals only. Regards, Bill, Melbourne.

Reply to
Bill Pearce

Gentlemen, Ladies! I'm terribly sorry. I'm looking for John Turner 'bout 45-55 years old, from Manchester, England, who did install railweight system in 1995 summer, Usolie town, Irkutsk satellite, at Baikal lake in Russia. Thous times I was system administrator there. We played 'preferrance' - russian card game. He did extremely search for russian headcover 'shApka-ushAnka' and there were only some fakes of 'em. Evil nineties - we say. For now I find absolutely real, from thous eighties, dog-pelage factory-made one. And I wish to gift/send it to him.

By the way, I really love animals, and I sorry for they death, every of 'em. But look, you love beakon - you don't think of cow. So I love dog - I don't think of they coat. I don't kill 'em, I just eat 'em. Help us, guys. Anyway we predators est primata.

Reply to
gbimobou