What did you get for Xmas?

Enzo wrote:-

Only one pair of feet but I have been known to change my socks occasionally :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Ugh! Disco.

Sarah Brightman/Lloyd Webber/Brightman.

Reply to
MartinS

"Enzo Matrix" wrote

Cor, I'm far too young to remember someone of that vintage! :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"Enzo Matrix"

Was that all she lost?

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

Brought my self a Nationalised Railways BSK (7mm), digi camera, Paint shop pro 9 (£50 from WH Smiths), the BSK is to be made into a mess coach for a BTU set.

Reply to
Ian Gearing

I got new boots. (which is kinda sock-like)

No train stuff, but some nice new woodworking kit which I'm looking forward to abusing.

Pete

Reply to
mutley

"We are not abused" - Queen Victoria

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

mutley offered me a plate of cheese and whispered:

New boots? And panties?

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Ah, brings back memories. Rowan and Martin's Laugh In and Goldie Hawn dancing in a very revealing bikini. Very impressionable on a young teenager.

In article , Roger T. writes

Reply to
John Bishop

A truly wonderful series - Ruth Buzzy and the rest.

Reply to
Bruce Fletcher

"John Bishop" wrote

Verree inter-esting!

Remember, ve have vays of making you talk! :-)

John (in memorium for student days in the late 60s).

Reply to
John Turner

Oh put a sock in it will ya.

Reply to