Notice the deliberate mistake !

Deliberate mistake or a well kept secrete ?!...

:::Jerry::::

":::Jerry::::"

This was? ^^^^^^^^^

:-)

-- Merry Christmas Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

Accidental mistake I suspect since they got it right in the actual price list. Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Nahhh. It's nowhere near as good as the Heljan one.............

Reply to
Craig Douglas

I think Bachmann designed it so the statement is correct, from what I read elsewhere. ;-)

Reply to
ViP