OO Nameplates

Hi All!

Firstly, Merry Christmas!

Does anyone know of anywhere that I can get OO Nameplates (preferably the etched sort) made 'to order'.

It's all part of the 'masterplan' you see..............

Craig

Reply to
Craig Douglas

I think if you talk nicely to Shawplan, you might get somewhere...

Reply to
Ben C
247 nameplates often do plates that are asked for, you may have to wait which ever company does them though. Give Errol a ring, he is a top guy.

piemanlarger

You only have a few days to order a pair of etched steel plates with red background in 4mm scale from Howes Models, Oxford. They are running a "Name Your Own Loco" promotion.

Order by Dec 31st for delivery in March 2005. Cost is £6.99 including postage.

Phone 01865 848000, Fax 01865 848222

I have no personal connection with the firm.

Dave Westerman

Reply to
David Westerman

If you're after nameplates (and number plates) that could be used by other people, then 247 Developments would be a good place to start. I've had stuff done by Errol before, and they are a decent quality.

If you're after special nameplates (perhaps to name a loco after your wife! ;-) then I don't know if 247 would do them. However, someone else mentioned Howes had a name your own loco promotion at the moment, and that might be a more suitable supplier then.

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.