Where is the Mrex Poll?

Can't find it anywhere. Where do we vote??

Reply to
Neal Ball

The website is located at

- if you want to vote, then email Pat Hammond snipped-for-privacy@mremag.demon.co.uk

Regards John

Reply to
John Ruddy

It's best to read the "2005 Poll" article first. You can nominate up to

10x4mm scale RTR model subjects. Keep any comments as brief as possible, I left them out altogether. I suggest nominating only those models which many others will have nominated, which would sell in large numbers or could be easily adapted from models already in production. That way there is more chance of the manufacturers adopting them.

(kim)

Reply to
kim