winch kits

been googling and whatever for a 00 winch kit, something that I can use on a brewery. The ones that overhang the loading areas.

I can probably scratch build one, but was wondering if anybody has come across something like this in kit form

Cheers Mal Oz

Reply to
Drac

(Non working - as in "static display")

There might be something you could use from the "Mikes Models" range suitable for your needs. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find an illustrated on-line catalogue.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Yeah non-working is fine, if I can't find what I want I think I can pinch the bits I want from other crane/hoist kits. I actually just want the hook/pulley attachment or cradle thats hangs from the cable/rope.

Cheers

Reply to
Drac

Thanks for the heads up Ian, but unfortunately I am not in UK, actually 'darn unda' in sunny (nay, wet) Perth.

Cheers Mal Oz

Reply to
Mal

If you ring the number they may be able to help. They do mail order

Ian Gearing

Reply to
Herman613B