Yard lighting

Hi all, I'm building a new layout for exhibition circuit and need some yard lighting, but no matter how many sites I come across, I can only find poor
images of the Eckon\Birko range. Can anyone suggest any other ranges with pictures online? Its for OO gauge.
pictures of the "yard" so far at http://www.cvmrd.freeserve.co.uk/oakamoor.htm
Best Wishes
--
Andy Sollis
CVMRD

No idea on lighting, I'm afraid, Andy, though I would suggest that Oakamoor would have the sort of yard lamp on glorified telegraph poles , rather than the high lattice tower sort. I must watch out for your progress on this one- don't forget to have a model of 24 081, which was the branch engine for weeks at a time just before it's withdrawal. Also, a couple of Wrenn Banana Vans as the 'fitted head' Brian
Thanks to all on this one,
Maybe the Eckon lights will suffice, but I remember (although you are correct that many are of this type) there is what I would call a T or Y shaped lamp, any suggestions on this anyone?
Brian, I will keep you posted. The new time table is out, would you like a copy sending?
Hmm, a Class 24 ? I was going for a 25, 20 and 37 for the blue period.. I never thought of a 24... Thanks! (although I can only fit one at a time in the loop.)
--
Andy Sollis
CVMRD
http://www.cvmrd.freeserve.co.uk - Home of the Churnet Valley Model Railway
"Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept."

Yes please, Andy.. Brian
Hi Andy
Nothing wrong with the Eckon lights, see http://davidpotter6834.fotopic.net/p3683777.html
I've got mine connected to an old H&M Duette controller (on the controllable outputs) so that I can have them dimmed - more like the prototype methinks.
HTH
Dave
"Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept."

Dunno about online pictures, but try and search out the "Patronics" range of lamps - and reasonably priced too!
Cheers, Mick
Mick Bryan wrote:

Express models have pics online, me I'd just visit Ron in the bunker...