1 Yr Old Welder & Plasma cutter for sale

I am not the owner of this. I saw the ad in triangle.forsale and decided to pass it along to you folks in case anyone is interested. Do not contact me. The owner includes his email address and two phone numbers for those interested. I'm doing a cut and paste of the ENTIRE ad so you know as much as I do. Most of you MUCH MORE than I do, but I was referring to this ad. ;-)

Reply to
Al Patrick