Airco Wasp

We need a part for a vintage Airco Wasp welder type 1003C, Stock# 1350-5148.

On the generator side, the armature shaft has a finned aluminum heat dissipater, just behind the control panel. That part has cracked and we are looking for a new or used one.

Can anyone help?

Reply to
Don

ask for Dennis. If anyone would know..he would.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Reply to
Gunner