Airco Wasp

We need a part for a vintage Airco Wasp welder type 1003C, Stock# 1350-5148.
On the generator side, the armature shaft has a finned aluminum heat
dissipater, just behind the control panel. That part has cracked and we are looking for a new or used one.
Can anyone help?

http://www.arcowelder.com /
ask for Dennis. If anyone would know..he would.
Gunner
Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry