Angel Resendez railroad killer

Big eight-wheeler rollin' down the track means ole murderin' Resendez ain't comin' back; 'Cause he's movin' on, He'll soon be gone. He had killin' in his eye but tonight we said 'bye' so he moved right on.

That big loud whistle as it blew and blew told the world there's no more life in you well, you've moved along, hear this mournful song. You caused so much misery, the law done set you free and, you'ved move on.

Mister fireman won't you please listen to me you're carryin' a load of misery Destiny is movin' on sadly it's keepin' on. So shovel the coal, let this rattler roll And keep movin' him on.

Mister Engineer, take that throttle in hand This killer's the worst in the southern land Just keep him movin' on, keep rollin' on You gonna ease our mind, put him there on time And keep rollin' on.

We've told you Resendez, from time to time But you just wouldn't listen or pay us no mind Now you're movin' on, you're rollin' on You've killed and how, and it's all over now So you're movin' on.

You've switched your engine now I ain't got time For an evil killer on my main line Cause you're movin on, you done folks wrong We warned you twice, now you can settle the price 'Cause you're movin on.

But someday Resendez when you've had your play St.Peter won't want you but the Devil will say there ain't no railroads here, just lakes of fire and eternal fear. Keep movin' on, you stayed way too long World's through with you, too bad you're blue Keep movin' on

buffalo

Reply to
buffalo

Btw, there are 'tons' of metal content.....rollin'

Reply to
buffalo