Angel Resendez railroad killer

Big eight-wheeler rollin' down the track means ole murderin' Resendez ain't
comin' back;
'Cause he's movin' on, He'll soon be gone.
He had killin' in his eye but tonight we said 'bye'
so he moved right on.
That big loud whistle as it blew and blew
told the world there's no more life in you
well, you've moved along, hear this mournful song.
You caused so much misery, the law done set you free
and, you'ved move on.
Mister fireman won't you please listen to me
you're carryin' a load of misery
Destiny is movin' on sadly it's keepin' on.
So shovel the coal, let this rattler roll
And keep movin' him on.
Mister Engineer, take that throttle in hand
This killer's the worst in the southern land
Just keep him movin' on, keep rollin' on
You gonna ease our mind, put him there on time
And keep rollin' on.
We've told you Resendez, from time to time
But you just wouldn't listen or pay us no mind
Now you're movin' on, you're rollin' on
You've killed and how, and it's all over now
So you're movin' on.
You've switched your engine now I ain't got time
For an evil killer on my main line
Cause you're movin on, you done folks wrong
We warned you twice, now you can settle the price
'Cause you're movin on.
But someday Resendez when you've had your play
St.Peter won't want you but the Devil will say
there ain't no railroads here, just lakes of fire and eternal fear.
Keep movin' on, you stayed way too long
World's through with you, too bad you're blue
Keep movin' on
buffalo
Reply to
buffalo
Btw, there are 'tons' of metal content.....rollin'
Reply to
buffalo