Any Henrob fans?

I picked up an unused Henrob Dillon Mk 3 very cheap with a lot of other stuff. I guess i will try it out at work next week and try gas welding 3003 aluminum. Got any tips not in the manual? I also wound up with 4 small acetylene cyls for a plumbers torch and 2 plumbers torches. i havent figured out what to do with those. I also got 2 small CO2 cyls, but would rather have a big one. nyone in central CA want to swap for portable sized bottles?

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Fershure , I've been using the same CO2 bottle for a couple of years now , and it's still about half full or more .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

"Gunner Asch" <

"Stupendous Man"

and filling ballons

new years eve.

first weld all

He said 'gas welding aluminum', helium won't burn............. phil kangas

Reply to
Phil Kangas

Ah! Sorry...assumed Tig, not gas welding.

No..it wont burn very well, unless one reaches sun core temperatures of 27000000° F..then it fuses into something...probably Unobtainium. Might want to double up on the aprons and use some oven mitts over your regular welding gloves.......

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Sounds like a plan for making diamonds!