Any ornamental metal guys in here?

I do quite a bit of ornamental metal. I am not going to call it wrought iron, because it is not. That is the modern generic name for it, but only for the uninformed.

There has been some questions here re: ornamental metal. I just wanted to know how many guys and who here really has experience with this stuff.

I have done tons of it. I still make a lot of stuff for myself, although now I am incorporating multiple elements like decorative castings, stamped leaves, wood, stainless steel, copper, plasma and laser cut shapes, etc.

I will be moving soon and setting up shop to do specialty decorative work. I will be buying a PlasmaCam system. I will keep everyone posted, and post pics to the dropbox.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B