&#)&Q%#(

Went to pick up the Newmar today, and the dash air didn't work, and the driver's side window was broken. Sheesh. It's always something. Will call Monday and see how long this will take.

Spent the whole week taking down 50 feet of 9 course block wall, leveling the dirt, and making ready. Well, I believe everything happens for a reason, but I can't see to the bottom of this one yet.

Steve

Reply to
Desert Traveler

That's a lot of work. Are you repairing damage from the flash flood? I lucked out and missed any damage.

Keep the faith,

Robert

Reply to
Robert Bender

I live in SE Las Vegas, and we had very little rain during that same time span. We live where there is pretty good drainage, and even during a bad one, we don't flood.

I was taking down a block wall where we are going to park it. Now I have to make a mondo gate for in front of it, some fencing to enclose the space, an outdoor cooking gazebo, and a couple of other gates and things to complete the project. Just gotta get it here first, and measure how we want everything.

Looking forward to building this project, as I used to be in the ornamental iron business here, and like building stuff. This will be a combination project of ornamental metal, block, canvas work, lighting, water features, and decorative accents. And I can't wait for it to cool off a little, too.

Steve

Reply to
Desert Traveler