Anyone from the UK tried the Ready Welder??

I am thinking about getting a Ready Welder (a battery powered 24 volt spool gun welder) Has anyone from the UK got any experience of using it? Also is their a UK supplier?

Thanks for any help.

Ian McDonald

Reply to
Doorbell

Why the UK? I used one on the Rubicon, once again proving that you really can't weld Iron to Steel, but the same welder saved a few other guys that day.

Reply to
Stupendous Man