Anyone know what happened to gowelding.com?

as per subject header, disappeared completely

Reply to
Martin Evans

Works for me...

Rex S

Reply to
Hawk

It does for me too, in a very roundabout and clunky way via megaproxy, but all other conventional routes via 4 different browsers (IE6/NS4.74/NS7/Opera 7) on 4 different computers via 3 different ISP's and it's still severely broken. The html doesn't validate either via

Ahh well yet another once useful resource bites the dust.

Reply to
Martin Evans

Like I mentioned... It works just fine for me.... No clunky anything, or ant missing links/pihtos... It's all there.

Maybe there's a problem with the outbound links along the line from your ISP... I had that problem about 8-9 months ago with AT&T (cablemodem) - there was a MAJOR pipeline router from the Dallas area that was going flakey on them... but of course, they won't replace it until it completely dies... so MANY customers had to deal with bad connections unutil it finally died, and was replaced...

G'Luck...

Rex S.

Reply to
Hawk