Question for welders in Germany

Greetings:

I have a Röwac G 251 E WIG DC welding machine. Water cooled, Baujahr

1989, serial number 1268. I would like a copy or original documents of the Service Manual and Wiring Schematic. I will be happy to pay all copying and shipping costs. Also, I do not have a foot pedal for the machine, and am interested in the potentiometer rating and wiring scheme for the foot pedal connector so I can design and build one. Alternatively, if someone has a working foot pedal for sale, I would be interested in buying it. Shipping to PLZ 71139. The machine was manufactured in Germany, but production has since moved to the Netherlands. I have a query to the Netherlands company, but fear that they will not have documents.

Regards, Jim Brown

Reply to
JD Brown