Are the ready welders any good?

I could buy one of these for a good price, not sure how well they are made. I have a spool gun so don't NEED it but then again I don't need everything I own.

Reply to
wayne mak

Google is your friend, especially when you click on this URL:

BTW, what do you consider a GOOD price?

Reply to
RAM³

I like mine and have used it a lot over the last 4 years.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

wayne mak

Still in the box, not used? Well, then it's probably in top operating condition:

Hmmm. I can help you out with this. Just send me the seller's name, address, and phone number and I'll buy it just to keep you from getting ripped off buying it at about half price.

See what a nice guy I am?

I bet there are a few other guys around the group who'd like to help too. Remember, I volunteered first! :)

Reply to
John Husvar

THAT'LL teach me to go to sleep - Ya beat me to it! :))

BTW, that's about the safest "bet" you'll ever offer to make!!!

Reply to
RAM³

Reply to
wayne mak

It sounds like you have a real winner on your hands at a bargain price!

I've been looking, off-and-on, for one of the battery-powered versions but, for some odd reason, they never seem to show up on the used market.

Come to think of it, yours is the ONLY second-hand one I've ever heard of!

Reply to
RAM³

I took delivery of one 2 weeks ago for about the same price from Ebay. The thing has been used for about half of one of the original supplied 1 Lbs rolls of wire, the nozzle isn't even darkened. It doesn't like running off of the TIG CC machine at work, but my Lincoln Migmaster 215 arrived today, and i will see how it likes that after i get the main power plug changed out.

Reply to
Stupendous Man