Beacons of Light and Black Holes

Gentlemen,

I have been imbibing knowledge from this group for several years now. In that time I've metamorphosized from "didn't have a clue" to "almost competent hobbyist welder".

At the dire risk of overlooking some important "givers" to this group I wish to express my genuine gratitude to Zimmer Man; Mike, Ted Edwards, Gwen on the other side of the Pond and Also Down Under; and of course, Ernie L., "the Seer of Seattle".

All of you are stunningly capable craftsmen. But your real gift to the rest of us is your generous gift of sharing your knowledge and experience.

I raise my wine glass in a toast to all the "beacons of light" in this group. Whether I've overlooked naming you or not, you know who you are!

Best new year's wishes,

Vernon Tuck

Vernon Tuck

When do I get my trophy? I think I have a small spot left on the mantlepiece for it.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Vernon has welded a smile on my face on every encounter. Truly master at floating out slag inclusions and oxides from the pool of good nature. Best wishes for '04 to everyone. Randy

Reply to
Randy Zimmerman

Thank you for including me in such exalted company.

Here's to our parents children. May they live long and prosper!

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

snipped-for-privacy@tucklings.com (Vernon Tuck) spluttered in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

I'd like to offer a *ME Too* here.

This community and in the corresponding web spots are goading me on to better work and enjoyment of it.

Thanks.

Reply to
Greg M