commerical kithen hoods?

I know aws has a code for welding nonstructural sheet metal, my question is do I have to certify to that code to allow me to weld commercial stainless kitchen exhaust hoods? thanks for any advice you might have.

Reply to
K. Evans

No. AWS does not cover light gauge SS fabrication of kitchen equipment.

There are light gauge AWS certifications for TIG SS, but light gauge means 1/4".

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler