Dump Truck repair

Again, your comments make me think of ex-military personnel.

:)

Reply to
jp2express

??

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

Yes - T1 = 360 BHN and on the low end of target material. I use 400+ for mine so they will stand hot loads of some pistols.

Mart> >>> Good advice!

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Good Armor plate match MIL-A 46100 or MIL-A-12560 Armor & Ballistic Steel Plate. CAT has their own spec/list - 1E0650 - 1863 (guessing here - HBN again)

Mart> Again, your comments make me think of ex-military personnel.

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

A narrow zone is softened - it must be quenched post weld. And I dump into a tub of water myself. It becomes near spec. Without it, the zone can break or shear.

Mart>> Alloy & Abrasion Resistant plate. AR400F as an example.

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

I would have to agree.The bar should be attached with a bracket and through bolt so it will not turn.The center hinge part on the dump bed should have a grease fitting.So in the future the pin can be pulled and replaced.

Reply to
digitalmaster

replying to jp2express, Alex wrote: Thanks for the information. What you thing which welding machine is good for aluminum

Reply to
Alex