Edison welding institute

I have been trying to access the edison welding institute web site with no
luck can someone else try it and see if the page will load for them.
You
John
Reply to
John Noon
Sick.
John No> I have been trying to access the edison welding institute web site with no
Reply to
RoyJ
They never have been free with info. Not in the tradition of old James F. Lincoln. He would roll over in his grave seeing the way organisations hold their cards tight to the chest. That site over the years has been getting tighter than a duck's..... Randy
I have been trying to access the edison welding institute web site with no luck can someone else try it and see if the page will load for them.
You
John
Reply to
R. Zimmerman
Guess I may have to volunteer a couple of body organs too find out if they have any publications for sale.
Well good News the site is back online; they don't appear to have any books but they do provide training.
Have to go prowl Ebay for more reading material, at the rate I am going I may have most every book written on welding in another year. Over 150 so far and picking up another in a few minutes
Still trying to figure out what I am going to do with two sets of welding handbooks 7th edition.
John
Reply to
John Noon

Site Timeline