Engineering drawings?

Lincoln has a number of educational and reference books, most of which are dirt cheap. Here is one to get you started:
The author makes no assumption about your knowledge of working drawings, so he starts from scratch. Definitely worth the pocket change.
Good luck.
Reply to
John L. Weatherly
Wonder if anyone can point me to an online resource of some kind, which
might help in my understanding engineering drawings properly?
TIA
Chris
Reply to
chris
You might be better off with a book. Used ones are often available in second hand book stores, and library discard sales. I found a good one in the discard rack at the local library for a dollar! I learned to read drawings in grades 4-5 metalworking (1950-51), and later had 6 years of drafting classes through junior high, and high school. Even so, the book is a handy reference.
Steve R.
Reply to
Udie
Have a look at these sites.
Richard
Reply to
AMW
There is a free CAD program available at
If you want to have a go yourself.
Regards
John

JOHN DYSON
Many thanx John...............have downloaded, and am just waiting for registration code to be emailed.
Happy Xmas
Chris
Chris