Engineering drawings?

Wonder if anyone can point me to an online resource of some kind, which might help in my understanding engineering drawings properly?
TIA
Chris
chris wrote:

Lincoln has a number of educational and reference books, most of which are dirt cheap. Here is one to get you started:
https://ssl.lincolnelectric.com/lincoln/spmount/item.asp?prodnum=H
The author makes no assumption about your knowledge of working drawings, so he starts from scratch. Definitely worth the pocket change.
Good luck.
--
John L. Weatherly
Nashville, TN

Have a look at these sites.
http://www.engineersedge.com /
http://www.draftingzone.com /
http://www.etinews.com /
Richard

There is a free CAD program available at http://www.cadvance.com/65form.htm
If you want to have a go yourself.
Regards
John www.gowelding.com

Many thanx John...............have downloaded, and am just waiting for registration code to be emailed.
Happy Xmas
Chris