expired tanks?

I haven't used my gas welding eqpt for a few years, and I'm sure the tanks are expired. They are the smaller (mc, r) tanks. Am I going to have to buy new ones, or do they just examine and renew the old ones? I've recently relocated to the Rochester, MN area if anyone knows a place nearby to take care of this.

Reply to
John

I would think that they would just be re-certified. However, just take them in and exchange them for new ones and the place that exchanges them will do the certification at their expense. At least that is what happened for me in Texas.

Bob

Reply to
Bob