FLUXER SUGGESTION ?

Where can I get such a BEAST ! Does anyone have experience or know where to get one of these suckers ?

I was leafing through a ART book the other day seeking some inspiration and happened upon a guy who was brazing EVERYTHING he made with "Bare Bronze Rod" ! I couldn't believe how amazingly CLEAN his work was when using the FLUXER. No black soot, and just about ZERO fire scale, actually the work was so clean it couldn't even really be called fire scale...... The green flame that came out of the torch also made the MOST incredible RED and BROWN patinas I have ever seen on Copper and Blues on Steel were unbelievable too...

Truly Amazing !

Cheers,

/FC....

Reply to
Jman

I use one at work a lot, love it. I believe the boss has a new one in stock in the warehouse , Call Dave (after 11 PM Pacific) at (209) 754-5802 ,
don't know where you are, but he may deal better for cash.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

they are called gasfluxers, any weld supply can get u one

Reply to
MES