For Sale, Exeter California....PAK-10 Plasma Cutter

Pak-10 plasma cutter

Cuts 3/4", pierces 1"

$500

Supposed to run good.

Ask for Rocky

559-972-5784

Mention Gunner refered you.

Located in Exeter, California

North of Bakersfield, South of Fresno.

This is a 3ph machine and if I remember right..it will run on single phase...but I may..may be wrong

Anyone confirm this or set me straight?

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Thermodyne says 3P.

is manual. Seems as this is about 1/3 the price Ebay is getting.

Reply to
Bill McKee

Im fairly certain that the guy who owned AIRCO Welder Repair in Santa Fe Springs, California, told me it will run on single phase.

Shrug.

Its still a good price for someone.

Guy has brain cancer and is trying to sell off a lot of machine tools, lathes, mills etc etc

He has Stuff on Craigslist/Bakersfield/California

His sister in law has been putting it up for him.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

"Gunner Asch" wrote: (clip) Its still a good price for someone. (clip) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I paid more than that for machine that will barely cut 1/8".

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

I have a similar, Hypertherm MAX 100 plasma cutter (also three phase,

1 inch cut, 1.5 inch severance). Mine works from three phase also. Mine is a lot lighter, I would say 300-400 lbs.

I paid slightly more for mine that what Gunner is asking for a similar unit, but it was 3 years ago IIRC, so, on balance, $500 is a good price. Something to check would be availability of consumables.

I would pay no attention to dreaming ebay sellers.

Ignoramus11457

The seller has brain cancer...and is cleaning out his shop and stuff.

He has lots of mills, lathes and other stuff as well.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Id have jumped at it, but I wound up with a 2 yr old Miller 2050 not long ago.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Make sure to double check if this PAK-10 runs on air or on nitrogen.

Ignoramus22435