Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

I just contributed $100.00 to help Tim Burns. It would great to elect Tim Burns, who is the Republican candidate for the May 18 PA-12 special election to fill the seat vacated by the passing of Jack Murtha.

"We have a chance to win an upset election that will reverberate through the country much like the election of Scott Brown did in January."

Mike

Reply to
amdx

Please take your cross-posted, off-topic political spam and stick it "where the sun don't shine".

Thanks :-) Vaughn

Reply to
vaughn

Unfortunately, no sun shines on these newsgroups, sooo...

Tim

Reply to
Tim Williams

Ah yes, like the Scott Brown that screwed over the tea baggers.Useless idiots!

Reply to
miso

No, *you* are the idiot.

Reply to
krw

The Republican candidate is Tim Burns.

He is a politician by definition (because he seeks a position of influence in government). And yet he claims on his website that he "is NOT a politician".

This means two things:

1) That he is a liar.

2) That he obviously thinks that there are enough gullible people who would vote for a politician, to appoint him to be a politician for their district, who says that he "is NOT a politician".

I personally would not vote for such a dishonest liar.

Ignoramus22435

VOTE FOR POGO!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Really?!

Wow! You sure do have a grasp on the obvious!

You should know all about it, being a liar.

Your nym certainly *is* accurate (though perhaps 22434 too high).

Reply to
krw

Yep.

Just trying my best.

I do not say something like "I am NOT a usenet poster", unlike that Tim Burns politician who says he is NOT a politician.

Possibly, but that does not make Tim Burns any more trustworthy.

Ignoramus22435

Obviously. Are you still breathing?

*You* are still a liar.

I made no statement otherwise. That doesn't change the fact that you're a liar, and an admitted ignoramus.

Reply to
krw

Actually it does, but 'dorkmatter' sucks out all the photons.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

We are supposed to listen to anyone from Chicago?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I am now sure why you are asking, but I do not live in Chicago.

Ignoramus22435

Ah, don't pick on iggy he's ok. The point is we need to get conservatives elected or we will still have a speaker Pelosi. Mike

Reply to
amdx

Hee Hee, "We have seen the enemy and he is...us."

Reply to
George Herold

I used to vote Republican, but, unfortunately, the Republican party has greatly decayed morally. This "I am NOT a politician" politician is a good example. I would like to see the Republican party reborn as an honest, intellectual, and enlightened organization.

i i
Reply to
Ignoramus22435

Styx? Mel Torme'? Chaka Khan? Ramsey Lewis? :)

Reply to
mpm

amdx" wrote in news:d3f82$4bd8896d$18ec6dd7$ snipped-for-privacy@KNOLOGY.NET:

woop te doo .. I make my own home power. Fuck off

One assumes you are not a student of history and don't understand the phrase useless idiots.

I hope he used a lot of KY while screwing you.

Brown hitched his wagon to the Tea Party to get himself elected, but he simultaneously distanced himself from the group as the special election to replace Ted Kennedy neared. As Talking Points Memo and the Boston Globe reported back in January, Brown brushed off questions from a Globe reporter about Tea Party activists and groups.

Upon assuming office in February, Brown immediately shifted to a moderate stance and broke the vaunted GOP filibuster his election was supposed to ensure by voting for a Democratic sponsored jobs bill.

Reply to
miso

Do you know how many seats the GOP would have to get to kick out Pelosi? Time to stop breathing all that solder flux.

Reply to
miso