valve seat cutter

Can anyone recommend a source of a valve seat cutter. The engine is currently stationary in a willys jeep. Some damage was done un seizing one exhaust valve after many years of sitting idle, apart from the stuck valve the engine ran fine, the owner checked it turned before fitting it and wants to do a repair in situ (side valve engine). I'll bet the engine hadn't run for fifty years as it was part of a genset (the electric bits of which appear to have been abandoned, I'll enquire if anyone is interested).

Andrew Heggie

Reply to
AJH

their is one on that auction site! you know - e hek thats dear!

Reply to
jagojules