Youtube Videos

We have ditched the Youtube idea, whatever resolution/frame speed we use, it manages to turn out completely crappy. I will make short sections up for anyone that wants specific bits, but it is about 1mb per second file size. We shot about 1gb in total, some of which was edited out (people walking in front of the camera while shooting, or the operator forgetting to turn the camera off while buying a drink etc)
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Prepair Ltd
I might be missing something here, but the downloaded/screened files are crap
compared with the originals (mpeg) on my computer.
If this is the best quality I can get for a 40mb file size then I think I'll
abandon the videos on Youtube.
Anyone have any thoughts?
Peter