Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

It's you who has sucked too much lead.

Reply to
krw

You really can't think of a good reply, can you. Admit it. The Tea Party is being used by the GOP.

Reply to
miso

Willing to put a bet on Dems losing the house?

G=B2

Reply to
Glenn Gundlach

Al Capone

Barack Obama :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'm happy for you, enjoyed all your talk about your hydropower system. I wondered whether you could transform to high voltage for your long distance run, to save on wire cost. Then convert back down at the house. I suspect that you are on the side of less government but just don't want to get involved. This country became the strongest economic power in the world in just 150 years. We did that with a lot less government regulation and the population wasn't working the first 3 or 4 months of the year just to give government programs. This is only the second time I have made a donation to a candidate, I expect to give 9 more $100 donations. I want donate to conservative candidates that are close enough that I can help them succeed. Be nice, Mike

Reply to
amdx

He was from Brooklyn.

Reply to
sctvguy1

I can't speak for Z, but I am defiantly for keeping politics and religion confined to appropriate forums.

So I agree with Z 100% when he writes: "Fuck off".

Vaughn

Reply to
vaughn

There's a move afoot to do exactly that, by people who call themselves "conservatives." "Conservative" here though, is really what was classically called "liberal"--one who is prudent (not prudish) and thoughtful; avoiding excessive risk; conserving, as in responsibly husbanding resources, not wasting or wasteful; fiscally responsible; motivated to improve the human condition for all, and so forth. You know, like a conservative design--something built solid, with margins of safety.

The Tea Party seeks to encourage statesmen who vow to be faithful to the principles of smaller government, more liberty, and to the Constitution.

It's a beautiful thing.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

You really are an idiot. Slowman class.

Reply to
krw

I am. I'll take odds on the Senate, too.

Reply to
krw

If you don't know how to use killfiles, I'm sure your mommy will help you protect your sensitive eyes. Better yet, turn your computer off.

Reply to
krw

Bad logic, iggy. I seek to be a billionaire, but that does not mean I am. Once Tim Burns is elected, he is a politician.

Once I am a billionaire, I will not post anymore on RCM. I promise. So please send me money.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

I have the same right as you to express my opinion don't I? If that bothers you, use your killfile and I promise not to be offended.

Bye Vaughn

Reply to
vaughn

Go ahead and whine. I don't care. Mommy will have supper on any time now.

Reply to
krw

You mean like Teddy Rooseyvelt?

Reply to
bpnjensen

What idiot would put this on a welding site. I hate Murtha but morons who put stuff like this out are much worse

Reply to
Steve Sanderson

"amdx" wrote in news:2e2f0$4bd99516$4501398d$ snipped-for-privacy@KNOLOGY.NET:

That is an issue faced by many .. especially those with wind turbines for sure on high towers.

I am lucky enough to have the turbine and batteries housed in the same shed .. about 6 feet of wire (max) from source to batteries. Then I use an inverter at that point to send it to my house with 120v AC for about

50 feet using regular nomax (?) out door rated AC type wire you'd find at any hardware store.

But you can produce 'wild ac' as they call it at the turbine and then transform to DC to charge at the batteries for sure. I'm not uber sure how that works but I've read about it. A lot of wind guys have to do that for sure.

I am involved but not on this newsgroup.

I did have a few beers before posting the f*ck off thing, to be sure. Normally i try not to use that kind of language on here. But the brilliant thing about this newsgroup is that we are focused on isses relating to making power for our homes. Thus the name alt.energy.homepower I don't give a rats ass if someone is a left wing environmental vegitarian nut or a jesus freak right wing drill baby drill blow hard as long as they give good information on the subject and are honest in how they go about contributing .

dig?

-zachary

Actually...given the taunts, buffoonery and utter gibberish spewed by Leftwingers..it would appear that the Tea Party is used by the DNC for than anyone else.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Just what we need in Congress - more Fascists! And just what we need in alt.energy.homepower newsgroups, ANOTHER off-topic political debate complete with name calling babies! Sheesh!

Reply to
Guido

More whining from the crib.

Reply to