Questions about InecoBasic Pipe Bending Machine

Is anyone familiar with this machine, or the Yaskawa VS-mini J7 VFD it uses?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The Yaskawa vfd..Im quite familar with. Its virtually bullet proof. One of the best VFDs out there.

I just downloaded the manual for you, and emailed it to your email address.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

The machine doesn't respond to the controls. The display shows what it's supposed to, but you hit the footswitch and the error light starts flashing. The replies from Ineco are in very broken English and all say, "If not work after this, replace the circuit board."

Which manual? I found the Yaskawa VS-mini J7 manual online, but I didn't have my computer glasses with me at the site. My friend called to tell me that Ineco told them the 208 volts wouldn't run it, so I was only supposed to show them how to install a boost transformer. I showed them and checked their wiring, but the machine still doesn't work. As I was leaving for the day they admitted that they sometimes had to run it with the display not working.

The Ineco website was hacked, and the equipment manual was replaced by the hacker's ID, in an 18 byte file. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Post the exact model number of your drive. I may..may have a spare display out in the shop.

If you have the display/local control that plugs into the front of it..you can run the thing manually while testing.

Check your earthlink mailbox.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I fixed it. The idiot 'wire monkey' screwed up the electrical install. One end of the run was 208 volts, and the other was 120 volts. The owner assured me the new wiring was correct, until I showed him 136 volts after the boost transformer he installed. After the wire monkey installed the right breaker, I had 237.6 volts at the power switch on the Ineco Basic.

I will try to get a good scan of the entire Ineco manual, in case somone else needs a copy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Cool!

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I'm still working on their screwed up vinyl cutter system, which includes a scanner. When I get it working and they catch up with the backlog I plan on scanning every manual they have, in case something happens to the originals.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell