For the child within...

...who wished his little red Radio-Flyer pictured here:

was something more in blue:
Build one!

Reply to
Speechless

some folks have way too much time on their hands. Nice work, I'm jealous Al

ps: what is with the .url links/files The standard firefox does not know what to do with those files. Is the mime type wrong?

Reply to
Alpine Kid

Well shit dude, where's the motor ? All this work for an "UN"powered wheeled vehicle? What am I missing ?

Reply to
Mr Wizzard