For the pro welder :o)

Ikie Cabolacov

DME:B:SS:UK:1

A pro could probably make it work.

Like the difference between an operator and a driver on equipment. An operator can run an old piece of junk equipment and make it do what he wants. A driver has to have something new or in good repair.

Welding is creating something out of what you got. Not just welding with the latest finest stuff. True craftsmen can make anything work.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I found it quite amusing sometimes it's OK to have a laugh. And yes it's probably more sophisticated than the equipment thousands of inexperienced welding women used to keep our guys fighting in the second world war.

--Ikie

Reply to
Ikie Cabolacov