FS Hobart BetaMig 2510

I've ended up with a machine I don't need and it's for sale. It's a Hobart BetaMig 2510, with wheels, bottle rack, gun, gage, small bottle (assuming I can ship the empty bottle, I'm willing to crate the thing up pretty well), an almost full roll of wire, spare drive rolls, spare tips and nozzle, a 25' HD extension cord and a cheap hood. Parts are available thru Miller. The hobart guys say it's "very similar to the Miller Millermatic 250", and it has a Miller serial # so I think it might be a rebadged MM250 but I don't know that for sure. If you put in the optional module you can plug in a Spoolmatic 30A spoolgun to the front panel. It can be connected to 200, 230 or 460V. The manual with all spec's can be downloaded at the Hobart site. It was bought new from the U.S. Airweld store in Kingman, AZ in 2000. The guy built a trellis with it and had a stroke soon after so it has less that 5 hours on it. E-mail me for photo's. It's in NW Arizona.

regards, JTMcC.

Reply to
JTMcC