FS Migs, Tig and Acc

I have several machines on Ebay for those interested Might start at the link below

tbone

RoyJ

Wonders if he just didn't think it through,,,, Could have been a brain fart- the rest of the stuff was pretty well versed. Call him if interested. That ESAB is a pretty nice box.... worth a shot. I turned two friends onto it. I did not see the payment parameters however, good catch.

Take care Roy,

Rob

RDF

Reply to
Al Patrick

Typo Skip that is corrected to "working days"

"blocked from auction" read the ad and it says "those with non payment in their feedback will be blocked"

JERK

tbone

Glenn

The time frame for payment was changed to "working days" AFTER I made the original comments.

You th> Don't sweat it :) some people have to search really hard to find faults.

Reply to
RoyJ