FS Very clean Millermatic 252

Unusually clean condition, barely used machine, top Miller quality with a Bernard gun. $1500 offered ONLY to readers of this group.

I was at the preview, did not see it run, but I believe that it is in a top condition, I will test it once I bring it.

Ignoramus16340

I could be interested in that - if it is still available. Is it in a bidding war somewhere, or could I buy it "directly" ?

Reply to
RegB

You could buy it directly, if I still had it.

Ignoramus10043

Sold in 5 days

Reply to
Ignoramus465