Homemade TIG

Thought I would pass on this information that I found for those of you who like to DIY!

Lane

Reply to
Lane

If you are interested in this sort of project, take a look at the thread I started in this newsgroup back on on Feb 16, titled "interesting cheap homebrew engine-driven welder", which contains the link you posted and some other approaches as well.

Reply to
GCooper

I missed that one. Sorry for the duplication......

Lane

Reply to
Lane