HTS-2000

Has anyone got any experience with HTS-2000 braing rods?

I want to braze brass and Aluminum tubing together and this would seemingly be the stuff for the job but I am wondering if this isnt pretty mutch "snake oil".

Jimmie

Reply to
Jimmie D

I'd like to hear a little about this too.

The article says it can be used to repair aluminum boats. Would that be with a backing plate, or would you use their rods as filler in oxy-acetylene welding?

Tell me more!

"Jimmie D" asks:

Reply to
jp2express