I wanna meet a woman who will buy me gifts like this...

Be careful what you wish for!
You might get some 'FATAL ATTRACTION' chick, and the welder ain't worth that.
Been there, done that, got the sutures to prove it.
Steve
Reply to
Steve B
snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com (Speechless) wrote in news:43c41eb7.172135196 @news.sasktel.net:
Ha, I have that woman (my wife). But then again shes working at Swedens largest pro hardware retailer. What more can I say, all the tools i want. No TIG yet, but its coming... Henning
Reply to
henning wright
I may buy it for "you" but you won't get any time on it. I will spending all my time on it. Michelle
Reply to
Michelle
Sharing I could handle
Cant be on a Lathe a Mill and a Welder all at the same time
Or I might need to keep my old welder for cases like that as long as i didnt need to weld Aluminum
Reply to
Brent Philion
Ouch. Dont have access to a backhoe?
Gunner
The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.
In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence, and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years . It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints, and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.
Theodore Dalrymple,
Reply to
Gunner
Cool!
I hope the two of you christened it properly
Gunner
The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.
In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence, and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years . It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints, and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.
Theodore Dalrymple,
Reply to
Gunner
"Gunner" wrote
I grew up in Las Vegas. For nearly fifty years now, we have cruised all the back dirt roads and game trails within 100 miles. If I was ever to want to dispose of some trash, I am certain that I could find a depository where it would not be uncovered until Judgement Day. The terrain would be too rough for a backhoe, and they leave all those messy tireprints. There are places we hunt and camp where we don't see another person all weekend.
Steve
Reply to
Steve B
I had a girlfriend once that could pop one of those things off with her mouth. She was pretty amazing.
I really miss her.
Steve ;-)
Reply to
Steve B
Some of the worst kinds of people, are really nice..down deep.
Gunner
The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.
In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence, and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years . It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints, and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.
Theodore Dalrymple,
Reply to
Gunner
Had a girl friend that could toss ping pong balls quite some distance without using her hands.
I miss her too...
Gunner
The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.
In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence, and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years . It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints, and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.
Theodore Dalrymple,
Reply to
Gunner

Site Timeline