I was bored in TIG class and made this (pictures)

This is a toy bridge for kids railroads. Compatible with HO scales of steam engines.

Reply to
Ignoramus24339

Stuart Fields

The key idea is that filler rod is the most perfect type of wire to be welded. It welds very easily. It is also very strong, so you can use it to make hangers or all sorts of things. It also has nice visual appearance.

Ignoramus24339

I'll have to keep art projects in mind for the surplus of 1/8" ER70S2 I have had ever since someone here suggested using 1/16" instead.

Reply to
Pete C.

Nice looking bridge, but, even better looking kid.

Be careful, they grow up very fast. Enjoy every precious moment.

Ivan Vegvary

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

Now thats right nice!

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Had me going for a while - thought it was one of the bridge that spans between two sides of a mountain :-) Next week...

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn