Inverter TIG welder design details ...

In snooping for some information on another little gadget I am working on, I came across an application note for "AC TIG Welding: Output Inverter Design Basics". I have seen several discussions in the past here about the inverter design and thought some people might be interested. Here is a link to a pdf document at International Rectifier on the subject if anyone is interested in reading up on it (the nerdy details as it were ... )

And a whole list of other app notes that may also be of interest to people playing with power control of "stuff"
mikey

Reply to
Mike Fields

RoyJ