Inverter TIG welder design details ...

In snooping for some information on another little gadget
I am working on, I came across an application note for
"AC TIG Welding: Output Inverter Design Basics". I have
seen several discussions in the past here about the inverter
design and thought some people might be interested. Here
is a link to a pdf document at International Rectifier on the
subject if anyone is interested in reading up on it (the
nerdy details as it were ... )

And a whole list of other app notes that may also be of
interest to people playing with power control of "stuff"

mikey
Reply to
Mike Fields
Interesting, thanks for the links.