Is there a FAQ for this group?

I've been lurking and posting off and on for awhile now, but wanted to know if there was a FAQ or guidelines document for this group?

I didn't know if "For Sale" posts were discouraged or not.

rvb

-- As Iron Sharpens Iron, So One Man Sharpens Another. Proverbs 27:17

Reply to
Rick Barter (rvb)

Post away. I think the only advertising that is discouraged is commercial or spam, obviously.

I think there was a FAQ a few years ago, but the guy hosting it got run off the internet (or some craziness).

Reply to
johnnytorch