Welder Repair and Parts Link

Hey you all. I get the Lincoln iWeld newsletter via email and found this interesting profile on there for a shop that does repair on engine-driven welders; specifically SA-200 models.

I know Gunner has been working with these quite a bit and they say they stock some hard-to-find parts.

Anyways, here's the link:

rvb

-- As Iron Sharpens Iron, So One Man Sharpens Another. Proverbs 27:17

Reply to
Rick Barter (rvb)