John Deere

I took a welding test for employment at JD Harvester in EastMoline and
passed with an F2 qualification.Could anyone tell me what their F2
qualification might be?Thanks.
Reply to
WELDZALL
Usually it stands for fillet weld in the number 2 position which is horizontal. The horizontal fillet is the most common weld and is often the one most people screw up. Everyone takes it for granted. After all it is soooo easy. Randy
Reply to
Randy Zimmerman