Just bought a ESAB Plasma cutter

Just bought ESAB handy plasma 380 from WeldingMart for 699 to my door (here
is the link)
Freaking aw
esome!!! obviously the price but when I got it only got better because I go
t such a steal for a quality machine. From what I heard these things are go
ing to no longer be made so I was wondering if anybody has some additional
information for me about this model? What i should look out for and kinda w
hat to expect?
Reply to
pendergast.john
I'd advise if the machine is working for you and you like it - then start buying the consumables. Likely the company will keep them going for a year or two - with luck, a production machine uses the same parts.
Martin
Freaking awesome!!! obviously the price
but when I got it only got better because I got such a steal for a quality machine.
From what I heard these things are going to no longer be made so I was wondering if anybody
has some additional information for me about this model?
What i should look out for and kinda what to expect?
Reply to
Martin Eastburn