Mandrel Bender in DFW?

I want to build an exhaust system for my truck and I need a mandrel bent tail pipe. Know of anyone in my area who can do it? Thanks, Ed.

Reply to
Ed

Ed wrote in article ...

Is there a reason why the common exhaust tubing bender found in most muffler shops will not work and you need a mandrel bender, specifically?

Bob Paulin - R.A.C.E. Race Car Chassis Setup & Dial-in Services

Reply to
Bob Paulin

Reply to
nobody

That would be a factor only if you're wedded to a certain pipe size, and that pipe's diameter is a critical limiting factor in exhaust flow. Just going to a larger diameter pipe will solve the problem, inexpensively.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman

Reply to
Roy J

Ed wrote in article ...

Sort of a terse reply for my simple curiousity as to why you choose/need to use a mandrel bender for exhaust.

I really couldn't care less how you are using it, and nowhere did I suggest that you need my - or anybody else's - approval.

Stick it in your ear, pal.....

Reply to
Bob Paulin