Material Standard

Does anyone out there have a standard for substitute material, like ASTM to SAE. And how about categorized steel, I need to find out steel casting
type or grade based on chemical composition. Highly appreciated for your suggest.
--
Salam,

Whoever you buy from will be happy to assist you!
responding to http://www.polytechforum.com/welding/material-standard-48686-.htm chandak wrote:
co snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Greetings,
I'm not an user, just to solving my problem in lecture. so can you please teach me about to find out way substitute material in standard base on chemical or mechanical properties. Tx
--
Salam,