Metal forming basics

I've been trying to find some educational info on basic metal forming (press brake, metal shearing) Books that I've found all seem to be based on CNC machines which are way out of my league. I'm looking for very basic technical and instructional material. If any one can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Rob

Reply to
Rob

Try this link ---->

The eaa has books and videos on how to work with metal.

Eric D

Rob wrote:

Reply to
Eric D

You could try here:

Check your local book store for books by Ron Fournier. I'm sure ther are many other sites and authors, too...

Reply to
Rick

- "Rob" - spluttered in news:ctlm9s$d9k$ snipped-for-privacy@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net:

Automobile bodywork manuals can provide insight, as well. ;)

Magazine format stuff, US$12-15, like - by HP and Petersen publications.

Reply to
Greg M